2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund/Cancellation Policy
Refunds will only be provided to participants who submit their refund request no later than fourteen days (two weeks) prior to the official start date of their course.
10. Non-Classroom Teacher Participation (Hawaii State DOE Participants)
In order to receive PD credits, Hawaii State DOE participants must complete the course with students on a Hawaii State DOE campus. According to the Hawaii State DOE, the expectations and requirements of PDE3 courses are the same for non-classroom teachers as they are for classroom teachers.
11. CTLE and P-Credits for New York City Teachers (NYC DOE Participants)
Participants who do not register with ASPDP before the registration deadline will be unable to register or receive P-credit. To receive full CTLE and salary differential credit for this course you must register with ASPDP on their website (click here) prior to the registration deadline. If you do not complete the ASPDP registration by the registration deadline then you will not be eligible for CTLE or P-credits towards your salary differential. If you have questions about P-credits/the salary differential, please email ASPDP at [email protected] for more information.